Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Do you like playing sport?

Do you like playing sport?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, playing sport is my hobby and I am really addicted to it!
    I also use https://fscore-bd.com/ which helps to bet on my favorite sport and to watch matches results.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    What can be better than sport? I mean when you do sport you feel much better and your body is stronger and the mood becomes better and you sleep at night tight. I have an active lifestyle and always ready to try new activities

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Did you try escape rooms ? If you’re open to new activities you better try. You can found one in your city here https://nowescape.com/liverpool-uk-escape-rooms . I just was once and this is already the second week I ask my boyfriend to go together but he is always busy and my friends don’t like it, they say they’re not smart enough for it.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sport gives me a lot of positive emotions.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I do a rare sport, it is trampolining. Trampoline jumping is an Olympic sport, the essence of which is to perform acrobatic exercises during high, continuous rhythmic trampolining. It all started with the fact that I just bought a trampoline for children, which I was advised: https://trampolines.guide/propel-tra...rth-the-money/

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I passionate about sport. And it is easier to work out with fitness app. I trained with my online personal trainer via application. And it is obviously the great way to find more clients for the coaches. Check out more here if you are interested in fitness application development.
    Last edited by Kristen Radiantes; 01-16-2020 at 12:10 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yes, I like playing sport. When I have free time, I always play football or basketball with my friends.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey guys. How are you today? I like playing basketball either and also watching it. I do not have much time to play it every week with my friends but I we often gather together and go to the bar to watch the matches on tv and drink some beer. Sometimes we even make some bets https://gobasketbet.com/ and some of us gets money for sure. Last time I bet and won more than 1K$ it was the best day ever for me so I got drunk and had good fun.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Actually, I'm not much interested in outdoor games..But I like swimming and I prefer pool.However, some people seems to be over interested in sports and games and personally I have seen they have good strength to manage anything and any situation than any other.So, It's through that sports doing wonder in our lifestyles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads