Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    15 times

What is the trending and most liked programing language in the software industry righ

What is the trending and most liked programing language in the software industry right now?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    The problem with questions like this, is that it will attract people that will try to convince others that language people should like. This as a confirmation bias for their time and emotional investments.
    What’s to “like” about a language, and do “most” like it. I like Kotlin because I think it is possibly the best language out there right now, but do most like it? Probably not. Most used, that’d be Java and Javascript, a toss up (even though they’re for entirely different purposes), and followed by Python and C# (also for entirely different purposes). See, these comparisons don’t work.
    It’s like saying “which car do people like the most”. I dunno, I happen to like the Dodge Caravan. But it says nothing about what most like.

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Hi,
    I believe you are already aware of a couple at least. Still, this field is changing constantly and it is always better to follow some modern trends.
    I recommend to check out this article https://www.smartcat.ai/blog/top-7-l...t-for-in-2019/ for some new tendencies and be sure you have all possible information. Good luck

Remove Ads

Ads