Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    @lorenkonlon
    Hello everybody! I want to share my personal experience in ordering a business application. Sometimes it is difficult to make something new from an old application that meets current trends and technologies. In such a situation, I decided not to fix the application that we had, but to create a completely new one that would meet all the desires and interests of the client. I was advised to contact the https://www.intellias.com/comprehensive-personal-finance-management-tool/, which was used by my colleague in my company. The guys quickly responded to our suggestions and immediately began to monitor the wish list of customers they wanted to implement. The application turned out to be quite informative and most importantly - it is convenient and understandable for any user. This has become an excellent advertisement and a tool to raise our rating.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    McKinsey & Company
    The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.Bain & Company

Deloitte Consulting LLP
    Deloitte Consulting LLP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads