Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Remembering 9/11

Sorry, this is a little late, but I needed to vent about this somewhere...

The day September 11th has had a new meaning to the whole world for ten years now. The mentioning of September even makes people remember. When the towers came down, the extremists thought that we would be scared, and not know what to do. But all they did was unite us. Unite us as a country. Not only us, but many countries around the world support us on this day, this day where we remember why we have been at war for the past 6 or 7 years, the reason why we are able tto get up every morning, the reason we can honestly say we are free. We can move on, with remorse, but we will never forget, as long as this country lives, the story of how some of the 2 ttallest skyscrapers in the country fell to the heartlessness of a small group of extremists. Always remember.

feel the boom from my rooted thunderbolt

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Well said bud. My condolences to all the families that lost someone that day 10 years ago. Many thanks to all the men and women who helped during and after the disaster and to all of them that serve our country and let us keep living the way we do.

...tapped out from my CM7 fassy

Remove Ads

Ads