Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Luke Willson Jersey

Monday open thread: Do you feel better Kerry Hyder Jersey White , worse, or the same after the Lions’ loss to the Cowboys? Well, Victory Monday was fun while we had it. The Detroit Lions dropped their third game of the season on Sunday to the Dallas Cowboys in a tough loss on the road. We were nearly treated to yet another Matthew Stafford comeback victory, but the Lions defense couldn’t come up with a much-needed stop and we’re left with a 1-3 team heading into their first divisional matchup next week.So what do we think of this team? They’ve had one awful performance, one pretty bad game, and outstanding Week 3 where everything seemed to go right, and then a close loss against a Cowboys team that probably isn’t great, but may not be bad either. It’s hard to tag down an identity for this team considering how inconsistent they look from week to week, but 1-3 is obviously not the kind of record you want after four weeks. So today’s Question of the Day iso you feel better Luke Willson Jersey , worse or the same after Sunday’s loss to the Cowboys?My answer: A little worse. None of the changes we saw during Week 3 seemed to carry over from the previous week.The Lions offensive line reverted back to being unable to run block and pass block (partially due to the injury to T.J. Lang). The front seven made it clear why this is the worst run defense in the league by a large margin. The secondary proved your defensive backs are only as good as your weakest link.Overall, this team just showed it’s still very flawed. Matthew Stafford and Detroit’s phenomenal set of wide receivers are good enough to keep them in games like this, but performances like this are going to result in losses more often than not.I was hoping I’d see some improvements in the run defense department by now—even with Ezekiel Elliott on the opposite sidelines—but it appears those problems are here to stay. The season is far from lost this early in the year, but it’s quickly slipping away, and if the team can start showing improvements soon, we may be talking about the draft by November. Your turn. Who’d you like to see the Lions trade for?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳Detroit Lions AnalysisNFL Open ThreadsFriday open thread: Who is the ideal trade target for the Detroit Lions?New,105commentsWho’d you like to see the Lions trade for? ESTShareTweetShareShareFriday open thread: Who is the ideal trade target for the Detroit Lions?Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY SportsBefore free agency happens, there’s occasionally a period in which teams try to trade for a player. Last year, we saw several trades agreed to in principle before the new year started Jarrad Davis Jersey White , leading to a flurry of moves before free agency even began. Even this year, it looks like that will happen. Joe Flacco is apparently already on the move to Denver. Yesterday saw Denver agreeing to trade Case Keenum to Washington. And Antonio Brown is currently Buffalo’s Schroedinger receiver. He both is and isn’t a Bill. The Detroit Lions tried to get in on the fun last year, making a bold play for tight end Rob Gronkowski, but things didn’t work out in the end. So today’s Question of the Day is:What player would you realistically like the Lions to try and trade for? My answer: Colts tight end Jack Doyle. Wouldn’t this be something? The rise of Eric Ebron could potentially make Doyle expendable in Indianapolis. The Lions’ need for a tight end is obvious, and given that free agency doesn’t offer a lot of great options, Doyle could be an out-of-the-box solution to one of Detroit’s biggest problems.Just a year ago, Doyle caught 80 passes for 690 yards, solidifying his strength as a receiver, but don’t sleep on his blocking ability Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey , either. Last year, PFF graded him as the fifth-best run blocker, and given Detroit’s current commitment to running the ball well, Doyle is exactly the dual-threat tight end this team will be looking for. The question here is compensation. Doyle was the Colts’ starter last year before injury took him out of the lineup, and at just 28 years old, he is far, far from washed. There’s no reason to believe Indianapolis will be eager to part ways with Doyle, especially considering Ebron’s lack of blocking skills. It could realistically cost the Lions upwards of a second or third-round pick, even though Doyle will be entering the final year of his contract. However Sam Martin Jersey White , if Detroit can snag him for a fourth rounder, I say pull the trigger. At a third, I’d even consider it. This team needs a tight end that badly, and they can’t rely on a rookie from the draft to pull the position out of the dumpster. Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads