Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Hello there

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Hello there

Hi there. I`m a newbie in cryptocurrency theme. But now I have a goal to become crypto trader cause I`m really interested in this area. Would you advise me some good resources?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Use some profitable and safe services. There are a lot of them in internet!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi. There is no exact answer to your question. Everybody uses crypto services for their purposes and so on. Personally I use Bitcbit cause at the site I can buy bitcoins with credit card and its very convinient for me. And I know that the site is fully reliable.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    have a look at google. But pay close attention to reviews and whether the platform has live support. This is because there are so many cases when the platform simply refuses you to send you order but you need it urgently. You also need to consider, what is the payment way you want to choose. If you prefer to buy btc via a card, then Bit4 Sale exchange is the exchange you may want to look for. Live support and instant transfers of crypto to your reserved wallet

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Bitcoin provides the many games which are available for the investing the real money in good way.Lot of people want to get the best steps for the Best Cryptocurrency Options which are good for making the real money for the trading and for the future use as well.

Remove Ads

Ads