Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to take modafinil?

Hi! I need your advice. I want to start taking modafinil. I have heard that this remedy helps to concentrate your attention on important matters and helps to cope with chronic drowsiness. I'm sure it will help me. What is the dosage of modafinil?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Modafinil is very popular among students. This is true. I am a student myself. I'm taking modafinil to get my assignments done. This is very effective during the session. Modafinil has a reputation as an educational drug for students and a mental accelerator for professionals with large or complex tasks that require honed thinking. A lot of useful information I found here https://modafinil.org/modafinil-not-working/. I suggest you read this article too. This is very useful!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Modafinil is a serious medication and I wouldn't take it without precscription. In case you want to find out more about it, I can suggest visiting Canadian Pharmacy site. It can provide you with the detailed information about side effects, contraindications and dosage. I akways use itr for this purpose. But if I were you, I would address a doctor first.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi! I don't recommend you to take modafinil without a doctor's prescription. People who suffer from narcolepsy can take one pill a day, it depends of the doctor. There is a off-label use of modafinil for productivity, but it can be dangerous if you overuse modafinil. You will find a lot of useful info about it on this modafinil blog

Remove Ads

Ads