Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By robyshneider
  • 1 Post By oliviabacker

Thread: If I wanted to buy Bitcoins and other Crypto currency, how do I do that?

Member #
    Liked
    36 times

If I wanted to buy Bitcoins and other Crypto currency, how do I do that?

oliviabacker likes this.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    There are a few reputable sites like CoinBase, Bittrex, and Binance where you can buy crypto. It is quite safe to buy crypto today as long as you secure your accounts. Bittrex is great for trading a large variety of crypto, CoinBase on the other hand is a great site to buy crypto with a bank account, and “CEX.IO” is the best, in my opinion, for buying with a credit card, one of the very few certified to sell to U.S. credit card holders which will require a thorough authentication process.
    freestown7 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oliviabacker View Post
    There are a few reputable sites like CoinBase, Bittrex, and Binance where you can buy crypto. It is quite safe to buy crypto today as long as you secure your accounts. Bittrex is great for trading a large variety of crypto, CoinBase on the other hand is a great site to buy crypto with a bank account, and “CEX.IO” is the best, in my opinion, for buying with a credit card, one of the very few certified to sell to U.S. credit card holders which will require a thorough authentication process.
    Hi,
    I can only share my own experience. I used to deal with BTCBIT the most reliable platform I have ever worked with. With the help of that service, you can make the exchange of such electronic currencies as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, XRP, withdraw them to a bank account, a private bank card or replenish your wallet. Moreover they have quite users friendly account. Simply give them a chance

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

There are some of the good options are available where you can buy the bitcoin currency in easy way.Most of the time bitcoin currency is available from the Bitcoin Wallet which is one of the popular option for purchasing the bitcoin currency easily.Most of the time people want to buy the best currency for the future use.
    Last edited by Sommainly; 01-08-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi! I can tell you my personal experience. I have used Bit4Sale exchange in the past. I bought Bitcoin and Ethereum with a debit card. Transactions were smooth and quick, the support helped me and answered all the questions I had. I received my bitcoins real quick, it wasn`t even 3 of 4 minutes. These guys use some sort of a quick node to made fast transactions, I didn`t remember

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Now there are many online exchangers, for example, this exchange https://hiribi.com/ has a good reputation and high rates. After passing the verification, you can quickly convert bitcoins to dollars or vice versa. It's now very easy to buy bitcoins or sell them over the Internet. It seems to me that it's very convenient, but you should always remember that there are a lot of scammers, so check the companies with which you work and read reviews about sites where you leave your personal information.

Remove Ads

Ads