Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to make money on bets

Almost every person has a favorite sport. People watching competitions cheer for their favorite team; scroll through possible outcomes of fights. If you regularly watch television broadcasts, analyze what is happening on the sports ground and draw conclusions, you can make good money on bets.
    In many matches and competitions, the outsider and favorite are known in advance. One team has a better chance of winning than the other. Less common are situations where the chances of teams are equal. A reference can be made by the calculations of the bookmakers: the team at which the low odds are set has the greatest chance of winning. Long before the appearance of bookmakers, people made bets. In ancient Greece, the Olympic Games were restored at the end of the 19th century. In ancient Rome - gladiatorial battles and other similar competitions. Already in those days there were some prototypes of the current bookmakers. There were no coefficients and detailed murals, however, people actively bet and sometimes became rich.
    In its modern form, bookmaking originated in the 20th century in the UK. At the moment, the game on bets can be compared with the usual investment on the exchange. In both cases, a thorough analysis of the situation of the bank is required which can be affixed. There is also a certain probability of failure - the players on the exchange and on sports bets have approximately equal chances of winning and losing. Just do not rush to immediately register on the betting site and bet on all kinds of sports outcomes. To become a professional betting player - a handicap player, you need to not only understand the chosen sports discipline and many of the nuances of the betting world, but also have a good knowledge of mathematics, including probability theory and mathematical statistics, to study the peculiarities of the work of bookmakers, study how the coefficients are formed and profit is calculated.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I am interested in this topic. After all, I know that many make good money on sports betting, especially on football and hockey. Successful betters players were also once newcomers. But the beginner has a very difficult way consisting of the stages of learning how to get the initial practice of playing in the bookmaker's office to develop their own optimal strategy that brings constant income.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I agree with you that many dive into the subject of betting hoping to hit the jackpot. If this happens, you need to thank good luck, but in order to reach a stable income you need to learn and gain experience. This is impossible without trial and error, and you need to start the game with free money, that is, with those losses that do not affect your prosperous life.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sports betting is a boring subject for those who are not passionate about a particular sports discipline. If you want to make money but the world of big sport is absolutely uninteresting for you, it is unlikely that you will have enough knowledge and motivation to get it.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    There is an opinion that it is impossible to earn on rates in the long run. Because the bookmakers were created not for the players to earn money, but for the gambling people to have fun and get even more pleasure from watching sports events. It's like going to the cinema and paying for viewing. Pay and have fun. Or you don’t get all the carnival for the cat. But not everyone fully understands and accepts this philosophy and considers betting as a way to earn money. It’s like downloading a movie on the Internet for free or making love. Many bookmakers offer to earn money by participating in an affiliate program or advertising their office. About advertising, it’s clear that the essence of the affiliate program is to attract new players. Today, every student can cook a site on his knees with crooked pens. True, from such a site, and profit is enough only for beer and school breakfasts. But a professionally created and promoted portal can bring quite decent money. Of course, you can earn on bets and without much risk. I also did not really believe in such an idea before, but still on the Internet in search of something specific without knowing the truth of what exactly. But then she began to analyze and wondered - where is the big money spinning? And I realized that where a lot of money is spinning there and you can make very good money. I realized that you can really earn money on sports betting only on insider trading and moreover, it’s really real.
    Until I found a lot of time elite club at the rates of 22Bet affiliates And ​​only then did real real money go. Yes, I had to invest a little, but later I got a permanent income. These investments, in comparison with future incomes, already seem to me minimal, but the profit is very large but, what is most important, constant.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The biggest coefficients in football and tennis. I know football well. In tennis, I understand absolutely nothing. Probably need to stop being afraid and start learning something new. Life does not stand still.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    In my opinion, sports betting is a nice bonus when watching a sports match, the main thing is to make the right bet. I follow the statistics of the team I need on the site https://777score.com/ , then compare it with the following opponents and make a conclusion on whom to bet.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Zita View Post
    There is an opinion that it is impossible to earn on rates in the long run. Because the bookmakers were created not for the players to earn money, but for the gambling people to have fun and get even more pleasure from watching sports events. It's like going to the cinema and paying for viewing. Pay and have fun. Or you don’t get all the carnival for the cat. But not everyone fully understands and accepts this philosophy and considers betting as a way to earn money. It’s like downloading a movie on the Internet for free or making love. Many bookmakers offer to earn money by participating in an affiliate program or advertising their office. About advertising, it’s clear that the essence of the affiliate program is to attract new players. Today, every student can cook a site on his knees with crooked pens. True, from such a site, and profit is enough only for beer and school breakfasts. But a professionally created and promoted portal can bring quite decent money. Of course, you can earn on bets and without much risk. I also did not really believe in such an idea before, but still on the Internet in search of something specific without knowing the truth of what exactly. But then she began to analyze and wondered - where is the big money spinning? And I realized that where a lot of money is spinning there and you can make very good money. I realized that you can really earn money on sports betting only on insider trading and moreover, it’s really real.
    Until I found a lot of time elite club at the rates of 22Bet affiliates And ​​only then did real real money go. Yes, I had to invest a little, but later I got a permanent income. These investments, in comparison with future incomes, already seem to me minimal, but the profit is very large but, what is most important, constant.
    It seems to me that you had problems due to the fact that you had little experience. Now that you have an experience of the game, you have begun to win. These things are directly related to each other. I know this from personal experience!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As for the bookmaker, I can recommend https://1xbet.in/ this bookmaker works with a low margin, which allows you to increase the odds, there have never been any problems with payments, everything is fair here. Even for a novice it will be easy to figure out how the betting company works.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    to make money on games, betting and sports events - you need to use all the resources of the brain. I recommend Piracetam 800mg tablets (Nootropil) to increase alertness and memory. You can purchase it on the website piracetamcomprar.com, there is delivery and you do not need a prescription.

Remove Ads

Ads