Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Where do you buy clothes?

Where do you buy clothes? Is online shops better than offline?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I buy online only sport shoes. All other things I buy in offline shops..

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Karolite View Post
    Where do you buy clothes? Is online shops better than offline?
    It is hard to say. Both variants have their own advantages and disadvantages. Many depends on what exactly do you want to buy and where do you live. Most my new clothes I bought online, for example my last purchase wah Underwire tankini from https://swimsale.com/ I liked it very much, size is good, quality is high. And what about you?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I buy clothes only when I see a discount and sometimes if I learn that a certain store I like is selling clothes on the cheap I just consult https://binixo.ph/ and take some money to get all cool clothes for free and then I can wear them all year long.

Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    I often buy things online, I like to find interesting options at an affordable price.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Ordering via the Internet is really convenient, because you can order any product from the comfort of your home. Recently, I was able to order hoodies with the initials of each family member for my entire family. All this helped me to do the company Articles Promotionnels | Objets & Stylos Personnalisés | Concept Plus they make excellent products at an affordable price. If you are interested in interesting solutions, then I advise you to contact them.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I love buying clothes online because it’s much easier and I don’t waste time on it. In general, you can find many more models and discounts on the internet, which is advantageous. Recently I was looking for matching gear because I wanted to buy it for a long time and I quickly found a site where I could order it, being there many extraordinarily beautiful models, so I had a choice. After I received the order, I was extremely excited and I often wear those gears and I even think about ordering more like this because I really like the quality.
    Last edited by Katan; 12-23-2020 at 02:35 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, everybody. Can you recommend any good clothes for rainy weather

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    If you care about your health, then you can not save on good clothes with a waterproof coating. In bad weather, this jacket will save you. I tested the jacket I ordered on http://frostfire.co.uk/ and during the hurricane, I was saved by a jacket and accessories that I priored myself there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads