Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What do you usually do online?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I am only looking for the information that I need on the Internet. For example, recently my mother asked me to find and
    buy plastic pots online
    https://getpotted.com/planters/plastic/ at a good price and throw her as one of the options for her flowers. It was good for her and an innovation for me. Find time for useful links, not for entertaining slag everywhere.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It is so nice! One amazing idea!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As for me, i like creating websites. I use these pages https://weblium.com/blog/pages/ to inspire for creating my new websites. Do you like these exemples? I think they are the best for starting a new business

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    What do I usually do online? Well, I usually play WoW Classic in my spare time. You know, collect wow classic gold, kill monsters, and conquer the dungeons and attacks of the Vanilla World of Warcraft.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Usually I enjoy watching fashion shows and read fashion pieces online. I also like to shop for outfits, accessories, handbags online. I'm currently reading this piece about replica Chanel handbags. I am thinking of getting a Chanel to match my new suits that I wear to work. Women are all into stuff like that.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Play games like ESO, WoW classic, Guild Wars and buy eso gold, wow classic gold, etc.
    Last edited by Elkins; 06-11-2020 at 12:32 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I like spending my time online. I usually watch funny videos on YouTube or read some fashion blogs. Right now, I am reading Dhana's replica Gucci guide. I think it's really helpful for me.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I do many thing in online. for example Browse google, watch youtube video, blogging etc.

Play online bingo games for new bingo sites with free bonus required. Choose the best from the leading best new online bingo sites in UK.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i ike redinng articles online. My favourite last one is here. its about offer. One of the ways to promote a business idea. On the article you can find more details: what is an offer, how to make an offer and consider examples of offers (successful and not so good) - like this part

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    hey hey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads