Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

League of Legend

I've been playing League of Legend for six months now. My account was banned last week due to a policy violation. I wrote in support and they replied that they would not restore my account, since I made a gross mistake. Tell me, how can I bypass the rules and restore my account?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I also played this game and I can say that your account will no longer be unblocked if you break the rules. You can no longer write in the chat, it is useless. In order not to go through all the levels first, it will be easier for you to buy a ready-made account of the desired level. Check out the League of Legend account prices on this site https://smurfstore.co/customize-and-filter

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Buying an account is a good idea. But, only I am not ready to pay too much money, this is just a game. We need to find out the prices, how much they ask for an account of the thirtieth level and for equipment.

Remove Ads

Ads