Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Insomnia

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Insomnia

Are there insomniacs here? How do you deal with this problem?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm an insomniac and I do understand you. I used to take sleeping pills. I bought them on Canadian Pharmacy (by the way, you can read the detailed information about medications there). But when I changed my lifestyle, started doing sports and spending more time outdoors, the situation really changed and now I can sleep well. Hopefully, my experience will be useful for you.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    You can try breathing exercises and meditation before going to sleep. You need to avoid alcohol and stimulants too like nicotine and caffeine. Also, make your sleeping environment comfortable.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Anxiety, stress, and depression are some of the most common causes of insomnia. Try Stimulus control therapy, hope it works for you but if not please consult your doctor immediately.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    There are the people around who might facing the insomnia problem and for them sharing suggestion on https://prowritingpartner.com/trustmypaper-com-review/ blog would be helping. Those people should contact to the doctor who can advise wisely and gives the best treatment suggestion.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    This is a very frequent problem now, that's why I think that many people should think about going to a professional therapist. For example, they helped me to overcome insomnia and to become calmer in general. So be sure to take a look and see chat therapist , it was online that helped me and I am very happy about it. I hope that you will be able to do the same, in addition, they can really help to solve difficult life problems. This will also help to cure insomnia immediately. I know it from experience. Good luck, I hope that I was able to help.

Remove Ads

Ads