Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    77 times

Should I work with regulated Forex brokers?

Should I work with regulated Forex brokers?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    55 times
    Not necessarily. I understand that the regulated brokers have the plus point of being authorized by a regulatory body. But apart from that, there is no specific reason for me to prefer using a regulated broker. As per my experience in Forex trading, I have known that there are other things too that are more important than regulation like no limitations and full freedom to choose high leverages and trade however I want to. Unregulated brokers also offer hassle-free trading as they don’t have a lot of requirements to meet.

Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Well, as it was said before, it depends. The most difficult is to find reliable brokers. There are lots of brokerages out there and it depends on what brokerages your platforms are integrated with, what indices and exchanges you are looking to trade within, and how much you are willing to pay in commissions and fees. I have been working with some from https://fx-list.com/regulated-forex-brokers a couple of years already and they offer a variety depending on the needs of traders. Best advice, do as much research as you can.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Before starting to trade on Forex, I decided to first use numerology and calculate the date of birth https://numeroscop.net/numerology_bi...rthday_number/ Because quite often, in order to always be in abundance, you need to find out your lucky number and adhere to the rules for using money.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygaga View Post
    Not necessarily. I understand that the regulated forex brokers have the plus point of being authorized by a regulatory body. But apart from that, there is no specific reason for me to prefer using a regulated broker. As per my experience in Forex trading, I have known that there are other things too that are more important than regulation like no limitations and full freedom to choose high leverages and trade however I want to. Unregulated brokers also offer hassle-free trading as they don’t have a lot of requirements to meet.
    only regulated forex brokers

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ladygaga View Post
    Not necessarily. I understand that the regulated brokers have the plus point of being authorized by a regulatory body. But apart from that, there is no specific reason for me to prefer using a regulated broker. As per my experience in Forex trading, I have known that there are other things too that are more important than regulation like no limitations and full freedom to choose high leverages and trade however I want to. Unregulated brokers also offer hassle-free trading as they don’t have a lot of requirements to meet.
    Very good answer.

Remove Ads

Ads