Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By freestown7
  • 1 Post By ladygaga

Thread: What is best way to buy Bitcoin via credit card?

Member #
    Liked
    77 times

What is best way to buy Bitcoin via credit card?

robyshneider likes this.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    55 times
    research and find a reputable peer-2-peer trading site if you are needing something quickly or if you do not need them immediately research and find a good exchange that accepts credit cards, however most do not and you will likely have to look internationally for that. But luckily there is also Coinbase, they accept credit and debit cards once you and the accounts are verified. (See hint below) And they are also linked with an exchange called GDX I believe which makes some transactions easier. You can also sell on the exchange and upload to coinbase or sell directly from Coinbase too. Geez, I should be getting affiliate credit here, lol. The thing is right now there are not a ton of options due to the severely high fraud risk involved with some of these transactions. The thought just occurred to me that many of us who have been around crypto for quite a while now take certain knowledge for granted. I will now explain why there is such a big risk of fraud or at least one or two big reasons..
    robyshneider likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Quote Originally Posted by freestown7 View Post
    Well, to tell the truth I can advice to check using BTCBIT.net which is a perfect opportunity to buy bitcoin and to get more information about cryptocurrency. I suggest buying bitcoin to invest in it, to know more about different opportunities to make money online etc.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for sharing and you are discussing the best way of credit bitcoins. But I have some confusion about this post and I want to be clarified on this. So for clarity, I am taking the help of https://www.btcc.com/ site and in this site has the best and useful information about bitcoins and I trust this site. Because I save my bitcoins on this site.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you donít have bitcoin, Iíll suggest for Jidex.io. Itís simple and trustworthy with low fees, fast verification and payments by credit card.
    With this instant crypto exchange service you can buy litecoin with credit card https://jidex.io/buy/ltc-with-visamc-uah bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Remove Ads

Ads