Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Is this addiction?

How many hours does your teen play with his/her tablet? My son plays it all day, and sometimes he refuses to eat or take a nap. Is this an addiction?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    My 8-year-old daughter can only play tab if she finishes her studies and assignments. Limiting her playtime is an effective strategy.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello Troopshin, thanks for the reply. I can see your daughter is disciplined. Mine won't listen to what I say, or his father just spoiled him too much. How do you discipline your daughter?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I don't give the tablet if her assignments are not all correct upon checking. If she isn't finished before dinner, then she can't play her tab. The playing hours should only be 2-3 hours. But she can play all day at the weekend as long as we are doing our chores.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Discussing this with my husband or kid gives us arguments and fights. The topic leads to the past mistakes, and it's very frustrating. As I was browsing for some online help, I found this site (https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression/) which will be a good choice for us.

Remove Ads

Ads