Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Do you read your husband's SMS correspondence?

Do you read your husband's SMS correspondence?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I trust my husband and never check him

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You definitely need to trust your husband, but at the same time you need to check his phone from time to time. So I decided to install android keylogger https://www.hoverwatch.com/free-android-keylogger and now, thanks to this program, I can find out all the information I need from my husband's phone, while remaining invisible to him

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    There are different situations in life. Of course, trust between people is the main thing. But sometimes you need to check the information. I also use a keylogger. I installed Refog Keylogger https://www.refog.com/keylogger.html not only on my phone but also in my boyfriend's computer. Now I know all the information about his life. I was not pleased when I saw his correspondence with another girl....
    But I've uncovered the deception!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    No, I trust him. And I think this is not a good way to be acknowledged with affairs of your husband.

If you want to have healthy relationship try not to check and follow every step of your beloved.

Remove Ads

Ads