Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Can you unlock your partner's phone?

Hi guys

For all those who are in a relationship, I just want to ask...

CAN YOU UNLOCK YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE?

If not, are you restricted from opening it? Will it create a doubt in a relationship? Is that a big deal? Why or why not?

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, I can unlock my partner's phone. I even have the password and my finger print is registered in the phone. I am also not restricted from opening it.

In my opinion, if you are not giving your partner access to your phone it's like you are hiding something. It would definitely be a big deal. But on the contrary, if you trust your partner; you don't have to check his/her phone.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by troopshin View Post
    In my opinion, if you are not giving your partner access to your phone it's like you are hiding something. It would definitely be a big deal. But on the contrary, if you trust your partner; you don't have to check his/her phone.
    I wanted to trust him but sometimes he acts strangely having to get in the room or have privacy when talking to someone. I even accidentally heard him talking to someone on the phone while in the bathroom. These kinds of conversation make me feel paranoid. I tried asking for his PW but would not share it with me, demanding for his privacy. Do I have to feel alarmed?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I think so for if he is not hiding something, then he will be transparent. But be careful also with how you will approach him on this thing.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I was looking online on how to deal with marital problems and came across ReGain, they assist couples having problems. I tried registering online and someone whom I talked to told me I can do it alone, that I don't necessarily have to immediately ask my husband to join him in counseling. They can teach me techniques on how to properly talk and approach my husband without making him mad. Well, I think that is good, and I feel relieved by hearing what she told me.

Remove Ads

Ads