Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Why Am I Unable to see Notifications on my iPhone?

If you are not able to find the Notifications on iPhone, Go to the Settings in app, always ensure to check the iPhone settings for the app under the option of Settings> Apps and Notifications> Name of App> Notifications. Though, after doing settings, if the issue of why are my notifications not showing up on iPhone still there, directly get connected to technical representatives for immediate assistance.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Twitter
    Tiana Tan
    The reason why you are unable to see the notifications of your iPhone could be the wrong settings, software update failure, iOS system issues and more. If you want to fix it, you can force restart your iPhone first, then check the settings of your iPhone to see whether you disabled them. If nothing works, then you are suggested to use professional iOS system repair tools such as TunesKit iOS System Recovery, etc to let you see the notifications of your iPhone.

Remove Ads

Ads