Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    297
    Member #
    404
    Liked
    0 times

    Been away and seems like lots going on....

    I have been away and i have been trying to play catch up... What is new in the Rooted Fascinate world. I see SC 2.9.2 is retired, I see EC01 and OMG i feel overwhelmed... What is everyone doing? Has anyone flashed these new Kernels, Rom or Themes? seems like eveyone been pretty quiet over here, status quo i assume? I also have seen lots of people losing root and SOD. I have a few random reboots everyonce in while but i think i might have to stay on what's working now. I feel like i missed alot in just 4 days so please enlighten me. What's new all

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    938
    Member #
    2061
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fitti6 View Post
    I have been away and i have been trying to play catch up... What is new in the Rooted Fascinate world. I see SC 2.9.2 is retired, I see EC01 and OMG i feel overwhelmed... What is everyone doing? Has anyone flashed these new Kernels, Rom or Themes? seems like eveyone been pretty quiet over here, status quo i assume? I also have seen lots of people losing root and SOD. I have a few random reboots everyonce in while but i think i might have to stay on what's working now. I feel like i missed alot in just 4 days so please enlighten me. What's new all
    2.9.2 is still working great for me...ec01 radio/rom some people have flashed...new theme...alien dark, its posted

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    297
    Member #
    404
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by megalosdog View Post
    2.9.2 is still working great for me...ec01 radio/rom some people have flashed...new theme...alien dark, its posted

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    So you have stayed put and are waiting it out then also? i was just going to update my theme, i have been using ultimate honeycomb and saw major update but other then that i might lay low waiting to see what comes out

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    938
    Member #
    2061
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fitti6 View Post
    So you have stayed put and are waiting it out then also? i was just going to update my theme, i have been using ultimate honeycomb and saw major update but other then that i might lay low waiting to see what comes out
    Im using nitro hc..tried alien but went back... don't know about ec01..doesn't look to be much of an improvement




    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    297
    Member #
    404
    Liked
    0 times
    cool im going to stick with you. so you running the updated nitro HC?

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    944
    Member #
    1788
    Liked
    3 times
    i am! it's snappier than the v3 was

  8. #7
    Super Moderator/RS
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    6,001
    Member #
    1898
    Liked
    303 times
    Same here...seems to be one of the better themes out.

    *** He's Tapatalkin!!! ***
    I cut corners till I break it.
    If I help you break it, I will help you fix it...promise!

    99.97% Success Rate
    Devices I have hacked, modded and owned: Original Droid / DX / Fascinate / Charge / TBolt / Razr / Gnex / Xoom / Kindle Fire

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    297
    Member #
    404
    Liked
    0 times
    I agree its one of the nicest out there and Nitro really puts alot of work into theming everything which is really cool.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    938
    Member #
    2061
    Liked
    2 times
    Yeah its nice ...im on the one with the animations

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    944
    Member #
    1788
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by megalosdog View Post
    Yeah its nice ...im on the one with the animations

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    I don't really know why but I can't stand the animations. They annoy me...


    tapatapatalky

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. New to the Samsung Fascinate and so far having lots of trouble not recieving calls
    By rbrown in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Back to Top