Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    its just the beginning, wait until custom roms and such that will make the phone that much faster.

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You guys are getting me excited! I have the HTC Droid Eris and my wife has a flip phone old school. We got the BOGO and they are set to arrive tomorrow before 3pm.

I ordered on-line, $229.99 Both phones are 1 year contracts (we always do the one year instead of 2).

I have loved my original droid, but can only imagine how far they have come in a year. I can not wait. Love this forum too.
    1st Droid was in November 2009 HTC Eris, other than it having a horrible battery, constantly bogging down, not allowing me to call or receive calls at random times, I loved it!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    My wife got hers on the 11th. MY birthday! Go figure! I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I waited(noticing that she didn't put it down for a week) and got mine on the 18th. I went from a moto flip to this phone. I had no idea what to expect or compare to. I can say that I've been missing out! We bothe love em!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I got my Fascinate on Friday and I like it way better than a Droid phone.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I got mine on launch day, but just joined the forum 2 days ago..... and thank god for this forum!!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Got 2 plus AMAZING deal

So here is what I had...>

Att 4 lines
    1 Iphone
    3 regular phones
    All expiring different times of the year
    Unhappy missed calls/missed texts

I went to the corporate store.. just to browse.. and checked out the Fascinate.. when the sales lady walked over to me.. I asked her why it was so expensive ( $199, Buy1Get1Free ), when Wirefly had it for $9.99. We walked over and spoke to the manager, and after about 30 minutes of haggling.. she offered me:

So here is what I got......
    $400 bill credit ( to move my lines over )
    2 Fascinates $99 total
    1 Regular phone (free after rebate)
    1 Multimedia phone (free after rebate)

We enjoy the fascinate.. but many times inside my house when I go to check mail, I just get the twirling icon.. oh well..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Ads