Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    Liked
    549 times
    No harm, no foul. We were all newbies once. :wink:

2. Ads

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Lol : )

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unlock screen refuses to appear during income call

I think my title explains the issue I am having. When I have a pin screen lock in place and a call comes in, the usual touch on the power button followed by tap on the screen does not bring up the keypad to unlock the phone. Obviously, I tried simply pressing the green telephone answer spot on the touchscreen as well, but nothing happens. So all calls go into voice mail if I have the screen lock on. Is there any way to set it up so I can actually answer a telephone call that comes in while the screen lock is turned on?

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    i may be wrong on this answer becuase I don't lock my phone with a password but rather than pressing on the green phone try sliding it to the right of the touchscreemn. that may unlock the phone so you can answer your cal.

THESHADOW

P.S. if this information is erroneous please accept my apology

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    TheShadow got it right. It seems I simply still had a lot to learn about this phone, as soon after posting this question I discovered that all calls should be answered via the slide motion to accept the call, and that works when the screen is locked too. I had answered some calls by simply tapping on the green "accept call" button, but it seems I was just lucky and was inadvertently sliding my finger just enough to get the phone to answer the call. Thank you Mr. Shadow! And to all of you for your patience with newbies!

Member #
    Liked
    549 times
    Glad you got it figured out. Our motto around here is, "We were all newbies once."

Tap'd on my GNex

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    485 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujibar View Post
    Glad you got it figured out. Our motto around here is, "We were all newbies once."

Tap'd on my GNex
    I was not a noob, or a newb. I was a beginner......train wreck beginner. Noob just sounds so degrading.
    Rescue Squad
    Feel free to pm, with any questions or concerns
    Gtalk available upon request

Member #
    Liked
    549 times
    Train wreck beginner.... Yeah, I remember that.

Tap'd on my GNex

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Twitter
    FrankJScott
    In response to the guy asking about where can i buy a dog for cheap, protection dogs worldwide companies house, dog training collars shock, I highly recommend this great dog protection blog or dog trainer near me in home, dog breeds small white fluffy, family protection dogs for sale california, dog training stockport, dog training college norwich, on top of this helpful dog protection forum and don't forget how much is a family protection dog uk, puppy training pads asda, best friends dog training stockport, dog behaviourist london uk, dog training boarding school near me, not to mention this awesome dog protection info which is also great. Also have a look at this good dog protection advice alongside all personal protection dogs for sale california, best dog boarding training near me, dog behaviourist training auckland, elite protection dogs for sale uk, complete k9 training services greenville sc, on top of this new dog protection forum on top of dog trainer near me contact number, protection dogs for sale uk, cheap protection dogs for sale uk, rottweiler protection dogs for sale uk, k9 penn dog training services, and don't forget good dog protection forum which is also worth a look. I also suggest this helpful dog protection recommendations on top of why are certain dog breeds banned in uk, dog trainer near me separation anxiety, dog training treats wholesale, puppy training manchester nh, how to become a certified canine trainer, as well as this good dog protection forum on top of dog training stockport area, k9 training lead, are protection dogs legal, what dog are banned in the uk, dog boarding training los angeles, on top of awesome dog protection advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this good dog protection blog for good measure. See more Most Top Rated Movies Of 2021 22b3d02

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Twitter
    FrankJScott

Highest Rated Nasal Dilators Today

In reply to the person asking about how to use nasal dilators, can blocked nasal passage cause shortness of breath, what is breathe right nasal strips, does breathe right strips really work, breathe right amazon uk, does breathe right strips stop snoring, nasal septum breathing problems, is it better to breathe through your nose while running, how to properly use nose pore strips, amazon breathe right strips large clear, is nasal breathing better than mouth breathing, how to use nose pore strips charcoal watsons, nasal breathing strips for horses, how to nasal breathing, breathe right nasal strips large tan 30-count box, I highly recommend this visit great site for breathe right nasal strips amazon uk, how to use biore nose strips effectively, how to use nasal dilators, what is a nasal dilator, sleepright nasal breathe aid cvs, nasal breathing aid australia, how to take care of nose after surgery, perform air nasal dilator reviews, breathe right nasal strips clear large, how to use a charcoal nose strip, what is nasal strips, how to put in nose ring with stopper, how to put nose piece back on glasses, nasal breathing devices, nasal dilator tesco, is good as well. See More Most Awesome Nasal Dilators Online 0e11078

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads