Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Q about apps

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Q about apps

Q about apps. I have no proplem deleting apps from the market. Is there a way to delet apps that is in the system? And if so stear me in the right diriction.Thanks for your help....

2. Ads

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    What setup are you currently running, nathaniel? While there are methods for rooted users to freeze or remove system apps, the safest way to be rid of them is to upgrade to SuperClean Froyo. It's developer does a fine job of removing all of VZW's bloatware, except for that which is necessary for your phone to operate properly.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    yes i'm rooted 2.9

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    If you are running SC 2.9 then the bloat should have already been removed. Exactly which apps are you trying to remove?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi sele. I was trying to remove youtube and the Browser. I have two other browsers Dolphin hd and Miren. It's not inportian that i do this. I was just wordering if i could. if i should not do this, i want try to change what 2.9 has replace in the phone

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    The reason I asked is because some of the programs have to be there for things to work correctly. I would use titanium to freeze these apps and if you don't run into any issues with stuff not working properly then you can use titanium to remove them.

This thread has been struck by a rooted Thunderbolt.

Remove Ads

Ads