Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

CM10 8/21/2012 Nightly Questions: Battery Charging Indicator and SpeakerPhone

All - Been a while since my last post. My two year old son messed up my wife's phone so I took the opportunity to start fresh. Returned to Stock Gingerbread. Rooted, installed CWM then flashed to CM10 w/ the latest nightly + gapps.

So far.. no major issues. Good performance. But I noticed a few hiccups and I was wondering if anyone else has seen them:
    - when in a call (i.e. voicemail) I can't seem to activate speakerphone .. or even locate it? Help here or is this a known bug?
    - When charging.. the battery indicator does not show that the phone is charging but battery stats does. Known issue? Fixes?

Thanks!

Fraterpm

2. Ads

Between Washington DC and Gettysburg, PA.
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fraterpm View Post
    All - Been a while since my last post. My two year old son messed up my wife's phone so I took the opportunity to start fresh. Returned to Stock Gingerbread. Rooted, installed CWM then flashed to CM10 w/ the latest nightly + gapps.

So far.. no major issues. Good performance. But I noticed a few hiccups and I was wondering if anyone else has seen them:
    - when in a call (i.e. voicemail) I can't seem to activate speakerphone .. or even locate it? Help here or is this a known bug?
    - When charging.. the battery indicator does not show that the phone is charging but battery stats does. Known issue? Fixes?

Thanks!

Fraterpm
    Should probably post this in the thread that was started for the ROM.For example, I'm running AKOP, and during a call I have a speaker button under the big red "END CALL" button.

Remove Ads

Ads