Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

www.Giantsjerseyproshop.com

Happy Monday Color Rush Deandre Baker Jersey , New York Giants fans. Tonight, we have a Monday Night Football matchup between the Washington Redskins and the New Orleans Saints.Here is how to watch, listen to, and wager on the game. Use this as your open thread.Game detailsWhat: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans SaintsWhen: Monday, Oct. 8Where: Mercedes-Benz SuperdomeGame time: 8:15 p.m.TV: ESPNAnnouncers: Joe Tessitore (play-by-play), Jason Witten (Color Commentary), Anthony ďBoogerĒ McFarland (Sideline Analyst), Lisa Salters (Sideline Reporter)Radio: National Radio: Westwood One: Kevin Harlan, Kurt Warner, Ross Tucker SIRIUS: 81 (Was), 83 (NO) XM: 226 (Was) Youth Deandre Baker Jersey , 225 (NO)Odds: Saints -7 [Odds Shark]Prediction: Odds Shark predicts a 28-19 Saints victoryOnline Stream: WatchESPNWeather: 80 degrees at kickoff, breezy and humid [NFL Weather]SB Nation websites: Hogs Haven (Redskins) | Canal Street Chronicles (Saints)Getting to know new Giantsí offensive lineman Spencer Pulley Spencer Pulley started 16 games at center for the Los Angeles Chargers a season ago. With the Chargers signing Mike Pouncey to play that spot this season, Pulley found himself on the outside looking last week when cuts were made by NFL teams to reach the 53-man roster lit.Pulley was one of six players awarded to the Giants, who also added two more free-agent signings in a sudden and dramatic roster makeover. I caught up with the 25-year-old, entering his third NFL season, Wednesday in the Giantsí locker room. Here is a quick Q&A with the Giantsí new backup center/guard.Ed: Are you a little bit surprised to be here? You were a 16-game starter last year.Pulley: Right. I had no idea a couple days ago Iíd be on the other side of the country. Thatís the way the business works, the business side of it. Iím very happy to be here. I was a little surprised at how fast everything happened, but youíve gotta be ready to roll with it. Thatís just how it goes.Ed: Did you feel like you played well last year?Pulley: I thought I played pretty well. I had some injury stuff toward the end of the year that I think, not to make excuses, but the last half of the year I probably didnít play as well as I think I can play. I donít know if that had any part of the whole decision, but thatís what I would say.Ed: You didnít see being released coming?Pulley: They signed [Mike] Pouncey Womens Deandre Baker Jersey , so I always knew it was a possibility. But as a player I just went through it not thinking about it, Iím just going to play football.ĒEd: I donít know if youíre aware of whatís happened here but thereís eight new players here -- 15 percent of the roster since Saturday. Thatís kinda crazy.Pulley: Yeah. it is crazy.Ed: Is there something thatís typical of the NFL in that, or that tells you how the NFL is in terms of the business side?Pulley: Thatís the way the NFL goes. People are always in and out. I canít say anything about the team that was here, but from what Iíve heard I think Coach is trying to establish a new culture or mindset around here. I donít know if thatís part of it. Itís my second day.ĒEd: Have they told you anything about what the opportunity is going to be here for you?Pulley: Not a whole lot. Theyíve told me I can play center and guard, to work in there and get used to the playbook and just kinda work in and see where it goes from there.Ed: You have a preference? Are you more comfortable at one or the other, or does it not matter?Pulley: This time last year I would have said center, obviously, because thatís where I was playing. But Iíve been able to play a lot of guard the last few months, so I feel pretty comfortable there.ĒEd: Give us a scouting report on yourself?Pulley: Iím a guy thatís going to come in to work. I like to think Iím pretty smart. I like to know the offense backward and forward. The way the game works and the Xs and Os is probably my favorite part. Thatís what Iíve been doing the past couple days is trying to get in the playbook, get around these guys, figure everything out. I like to think Iím somewhat athletic sometimes.ĒEd: How hard is it to come and when you get to Sunday feel like youíll be ready to contribute?Pulley: Itís a challenge for sure. I was in here most of the day yesterday just trying to get around everybody Authentic Deandre Baker Jersey , trying to get in the playbook and learn. Thereís always similarities from where you come from, but itís obviously different. Itís a challenge, but Iím excited about it. Iím all-in with the Giants. Iím pumped to get going. As soon as I can get out there Iíd love to.ĒEd: Did you know any of the guys before you got here?Pulley: No, not really 鈥?I played at Vanderbilt with Pat Shurmurís son for one year.ĒBonus stuffPulley was 45th among 50 qualifying centers in pass-blocking efficiency last season with a 96.7 mark, per Pro Football Focus. He allowed 38 total pressures, but just one sack. His 52.9 run-blocking grade ranked 42nd among qualifying centers, and his 52.8 pass-blocking grade was 43rd. He was also right about his first half vs. second half last season. Five of his six highest-graded games came in the seasonís first eight weeks.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads