Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

We all screwed up at least once with our many

crushes. Who was the one you were angry the 49ers didnít take Tevin Coleman Jersey , but relieved much later?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLeviís Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls49ers HistoryWho was your draft crush the 49ers didnít take, but turned into a bust?New,132commentsWe all screwed up at least once with our many crushes. Who was the one you were angry the 49ers didnít take, but relieved much later? PDTShareTweetShareShareWho was your draft crush the 49ers didnít take, but turned into a bust?So, the many of you who still have a Facebook account may go through the memories feature. On the surface, it seems like a great way to see posts and photos from years ago, but this is a lie. Instead, what it does is show the progress of your intelligence. Use me as an example: was I smart 10 years ago? No Nick Mullens Jersey , I wasnít. Because I had statements like this: You know, some may think nothing much has changed with my intelligence level. As far as the ďClausenĒ a nine-years younger Pat is referring to, that would be none other than Notre Dame quarterback Jimmy Clausen. Clausen went in the second round to the Carolina Panthers and the less said, the better. Clausenís career was not glorious by any means and he found himself bouncing around the league until 2015 when he finished with the Baltimore Ravens. I was wrong on this. Oh man, was I wrong on this.There are a quite a few picks Iíve wanted that didnít end well. Iím sure some wanted Ryan Leaf and had the wind knocked out of them when they saw how that career ended. So I was curious: what draft prospect did you really want, but they turned out a bust? One of those, ďMan, Iím glad the 49ers didnít get him.Ē I know Blaine Gabbert may enter the conversation here (I wanted him in the draft, but was glad for a time Aldon Smith played like he did). Remember Alfred Morris Jersey , this canít be a player the 49ers drafted. If they came over in free agency later, thatís ok, but weíre talking draft crushes that you were disappointed they didnít take to start. People you beat the door down wanting on the team and were furious when the 49ers looked in a different direction and then years later were relieved they didnít. This is the time we laugh about when we were wrong. In his Good Morning Football appearance, the 49ers tight end had some quick answers to crucial questions."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLeviís Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsGeorge Kittle wins the exchange of the weekNew,39commentsIn his Good Morning Football appearance, the 49ers tight end had some quick answers to crucial questions.PDTShareTweetShareShareGeorge Kittle wins the exchange of the weekGeorge Kittle is the best. On Friday, Kittle made an appearance on Good Morning Football to talk wrestling, the San Francisco 49ers, and everything else. Naturally this led to the plans of 2019 and what was in store for Kittle and the team at large. This has been making the rounds Mike Person Jersey , but this 20-second clip pretty much shows something in the realm of awesome from Kittle. Nate Burleson had some back and forth with his arguments against the 49ers which Kittle shot down in milliseconds. Hereís the exchange below: I donít use the term straight fire, but Iíll go ahead and callthat some straight fire. Again, that exchange above was 20 seconds in length and Kittle wasted no time sending his rebuttals. It was in good fun and Burleson didnít seem to have an agenda when he was grilling Kittle, but the argument is in fact priceless. Good Morning Football is taped in New York City. Why would Kittle be in New York? Well obviously itís because Wrestlemania is being held in nearby East Rutherford, New Jersey. Hopefully this year Kittle can get called into the ring.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads