Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Breakfast for dinner on owner Jed York’s dime."

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsSan Francisco 49ers News2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authe...-pettis-jersey , mock drafts, news, rumors, analysis49ers treat top NFL Draft prospect to IHOPNew,296commentsBreakfast for dinner on Jed York’s dime.PDTShareTweetShareShare49ers treat top NFL Draft prospect to IHOPMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsThe San Francisco 49ers are among the NFL’s most valuable franchises, worth a staggering $3.05 billion, per Forbes. The team’s abundant wealth doesn’t preclude them from seizing the opportunity for a cheap date, though. The 49ers apparently courted one of the draft’s top defensive players, Alabama’s Quinnen Williams, to none other than the International House of Pancakes, per The Athletic’s Matt Barrows.Now before the complaints of cheap owners come rolling in http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authe...exander-jersey , this was Williams’ restaurant of choice for his post-pro day meetup with the 49ers. Hopefully all in attendance ordered breakfast for dinner, which is the only real choice when hitting up IHOP.Williams chose not to participate in Alabama’s pro day on Tuesday, standing on his strong performance from the NFL Combine. He instead met with teams informally on the field, including 49ers general manager John Lynch and vice president of player personnel Adam Peters. Williams is scheduled to meet with the 49ers in April at the team’s facility in Santa Clara.The 49ers, who hold the No. 2 pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, are among the teams routinely pegged with Williams in mock drafts. The Alabama defensive lineman is the consensus No. 2 overall prospects behind Ohio State’s Nick Bosa. Williams totaled 45 tackles, 19.5 tackles for loss and eight sacks for the Crimson Tide in 2018. It seems he added a stack of pancakes to that total this week.Survivor, straight up picks for Week 3 NFL action We are officially 1/8th of the way through the 2018 NFL season. Week 3 is upon us, and it kicks off with the Cleveland Browns hosting the New York Jets on Thursday Night Football. Neither team is going to make the playoffs this year, but they have shown some signs of life through the first two weeks. Maybe TNF won’t be a bore!It’s time once again for our pick ‘em and Survivor pool contest options. We have the weekly prediction contest this season, and you can make those picks here. We also have a traditional “Pick ‘Em” contest. If you still want to join Nick Bosa Jersey White , the group name is Niners Nation, the group ID is 45734, and the password is go49ers. You’re pretty far behind, but feel free to join.Survivor pools continue. I took the Baltimore Ravens in Week 1, and went with the New Orleans Saints in Week 2. The Cleveland Browns gave them a scare, but the Browns did Browns things, and the Saints managed the win. This week, the Minnesota Vikings are going to be incredibly popular as a 17 point favorite at home against Buffalo. The pick is a safe one, but I’m leaning toward Chicago over Oakland Arizona. It’s a road game, which is concerning, but that Bears defense looks really good. Another option would be Miami over Oakland Laken Tomlinson Jersey , but the Dolphins are not the most inspiring of teams.Tonight, Week 3 opens with the Jets and Browns squaring off. The Jets thumped the Lions on the road in their opener and then lost an ugly one at home to Miami. Cleveland tied Pittsburgh in Week 1, and then lost a heartbreaker in Week 2 — and both games would have swung the other way with an adequate kicker. The Browns are a three point favorite, marking the first time they’ve been home favorites since 2015. I don’t have a great feel for this one, but given how the Browns have played thus far against the Steelers and Saints, I’m going to lay the pointsHere are the rest of my straight-up picks. I was 10-5-1 last week, bringing my season record to 20-10-2. I’ll have my picks against the spread later this weekend.Jets @ Browns: BrownsSaints @ Falcons: Falcons49ers @ Chiefs: ChiefsRaiders @ Dolphins: DolphinsBills @ Vikings: VikingsColts @ Eagles: EaglesPackers @ Washington: WashingtonBengals @ Panthers: BengalsTitans @ Jaguars: JaguarsBroncos @ Ravens: RavensGiants @ Texans: TexansChargers @ Rams: RamsBears @ Cardinals: BearsCowboys @ Seahawks: SeahawksPatriots @ Lions: PatriotsSteelers @ Buccaneers: Bucs

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads