Register

Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

The injuries today came from out of nowhere;

Letís watch RKOs from out of nowhere No denying it Cheap Deebo Samuel Jersey , today really, really sucks. The San Francisco 49ers had what turned into a fun game against the Kansas City Chiefs but nothing was fun about the ending. Jimmy Garoppolo was carted off, Richard Sherman has a calf injury, and numerous other dings and bruises swell the 49ers as they leave Arrowhead. Forget the win, this game might have ended the season. Garoppolo changed the entire culture of that offense when he stepped on the field. C.J. Beathard has the experience, but his preseason was not at all inspiring. Weíre all depressed, scared, frustrated. Might as well get a laugh out of this. A loss hurts, a loss where the 49ers may have several players out for weeksóor the season, makes it even worse. So if you havenít seen the RKOs from out of nowhere Deebo Samuel San Francisco 49ers Jersey , I suggest checking Youtube and watching them. The basic gist is Randy Orton looks for life fails and is superimposed with an RKO while the announcing team goes nuts screaming how it came out of nowhere. The last time we showed RKOs, it was during the Chip Kelly era, I believe. Seems like a good time to find some new RKOs. Things arenít over. The 49ers still have development they can benefit from this season. This is one of the worst losses I can think of in recent memory. The season isnít over yet. Stay faithful, my friends. The 49ers kept Chris Carson out of the end zone on second down from the 1 on second down. They kept the Seahawks running back out of the end zone on third down from the 2. They had him stopped on fourth down from the 1.But Carson somehow, someway crashed his way in for a touchdown with 13:51 remaining in the fourth quarter. Sebastian Janikowski, who missed an extra point in the first quarter, kicked the PAT to tie the game 20-20.Carson has 19 carries for 109 yards. It marks his first 100-yard game since Oct. 28 when he gained 105 yards on 25 carries against Detroit.D.J. Jones had Carson wrapped up first. Carson got out of that only to run into Elijah Lee, who had him wrapped up. Carson still managed to get into the end zone.The 49ers have settled for two red-zone field goals, including a 33-yarder by Robbie Gould in the third quarter. San Francisco led 17-13 at halftime.

2. Ads

Remove Ads

Ads